We’re Hiring at Warfare Marketing for Outside Sales Reps!
Our growing business is in need of an Outside Sales Representative to increase sales in our North Texas territory. The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing contact with existing customers, identifying new opportunities, and following up on potential leads. The Outside Sales Representative will also monitor industry trends in order to identify emerging markets and develop plans to utilize those markets to expand revenue. If you have prior experience in outside sales and a desire to expand your career, we want to hear from you.
Outside Sales Representative responsibilities for Marketing Strategy
- Generate sales reports each week and submitting them to management
- Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and attempt to turn those prospects into customers
- Collaborate with the management team to improve marketing materials and expand the company’s marketing presence in the North Texas territory
- Attend industry trade shows to accumulate new leads and make productive contact with existing clients
- Update client information in the company contact database
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth
Outside Sales Representative skills Need for Marketing Strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field preferred
- Must have the ability and be willing to travel to meet potential clients
- Strong computer skills and understanding of CRM software (Can be trained)
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with little to no direction
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Training Provided All Performing Warfare Marketing Outside Sales Reps
- DigitalMarketer Training in all areas of Digital Marketing and Marketing Strategy with full industry standard certifications.
If you are interested in this position, please go here:
Jena Apgar, Chief Digital Marketing Warfare Strategist
Latest posts by Jena Apgar, Chief Digital Marketing Warfare Strategist (see all)
- Social Media Posts Ideas for February 2018 Calendar - January 29, 2018
- Free Goal Setting Evernote Template - January 10, 2018
- Social Media Posts Ideas for January 2018 Calendar - December 29, 2017