15 Free Templates: Infographics and eBooks
Need Free Templates?
These days, visual and written content is so critical for capturing people’s attention. Whether it is with a well-designed ebook or a snazzy infographic, you will quickly learn that marketers who are leveraging content are seeing significant increases in their blog traffic, social media engagement, visitor-to-lead conversion rates and inbound customer acquisition results. Downside: content, especially visual content, takes so much time or money to make. Want some free templates to make your life easier?
Save time by using these free templates from HubSpot to create beautiful ebooks and infographics quickly and efficiently.
From HubSpot concerning Infographic Marketing for their Free Templates:
Infographics are a powerful tool for capturing the attention of your target audiences. In fact, businesses that publish infographics grow their traffic an average of 12% more than those that don’t.
The hard part, of course, is finding the time and resources to create these infographics. That’s why we’ve created fifteen fully customizable infographic templates that will give you the inspiration and foundation you need to build your own infographics right in PowerPoint or Illustrator.
Use these infographic templates to present data for your next meeting, promote an offer on social media, or in your next blog post. Visual information is becoming more and more popular — and now you have the resources to easily create this visual content.
Use HubSpot’s Free Templates & Get :
- 15 free customizable infographic templates to use in PowerPoint or Illustrator
- 5 ebook templates, available as both PowerPoint and InDesign files
- Work with themes and save countless hours by using these pre-made templates
Click here to download them all:
And remember to pass these templates along to your friends and colleagues, too…we promise they will thank you!
Jena Apgar, Chief Digital Marketing Warfare Strategist
Latest posts by Jena Apgar, Chief Digital Marketing Warfare Strategist (see all)
- How to Setup Naming Conventions For Your Funnel List in ActiveCampaign - October 31, 2018
- DM Lab Live Event with Ryan Diess & DigitalMarketer Review - July 11, 2018
- Social Media Posts Ideas for February 2018 Calendar - January 29, 2018